Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weigh In

Well I had to weigh in a day late due to a professional meeting. So when I went to weigh in today, I didn't stay for the meeting, I had to get to work. So I will miss that goal for August, which I am a little bummed about. However I am leaving on vacation on Sunday and I have a lot of stuff to get done before I leave.

Last Week's Weight: 290
This Week's Weight: 290.8
Gain: 0.8

Total Loss: -23.0

So I had a small gain this week. I didn't track the last half of the week, so I totally anticipated a small gain. This coming week I will be on vacation to Bar Harbor Maine. DBF is from Maine originally and has family in the area. I am looking forward to being on vacation and getting to spend time with DBF and his family. I've already looked and found a weight watchers meeting up in the area, so I plan on staying on track while on vacation.

I will begin tracking my food again beginning tomorrow (fresh start). Currently I am drinking some Crystal Light and water, I just can't seem to get my thirst quenched. I guess it's better than eating ice cream.

One Bite, One Decision...

4 comments:

ElleBee said...

Just a small gain,nothing to worry about over all.

Hope you have a wonderful vacation! :)

Paul and Whitney Rohrbaugh said...

That's so great you were able to find a WW meeting in Maine! That should really help out! Way to get that water in! ;-)

Kerri O said...

OHHHH, I've always wanted to go to Maine..tweet me pics??

Cassie said...

Oh yes Kerri! You know I will!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails