Last month I started setting goals for the month, knowing that I am a list maker; I am finding this helpful in achieving some goals yet also being mindful of my goals all month long. My goals are not just weight loss oriented but life oriented as there is so much I'd like to accomplish. I can't believe it's August already, it just feels like the summer is flying by and soon enough there will be 2 feet of snow on the ground.
And now, on with the goals:
- Write down my food, for at least one week. Challenge yourself to take it one step further and TRACK said food intake.
- Strive for 4 days of activity. (walk/c25k run/zumba/gym/whatever)
- Attend Weight Watcher meetings every week
- Start studying for HAM radio exam
- Clean the inside of my car
- Host a giveaway on my blog
I think that these are well rounded goals and pretty much is a good snapshot of my life right now in the month of August. Just looking forward to the 29th when DBF and I leave for Bar Harbor.