Monday, August 16, 2010

Tracking Day 7

Wow, a full week of tracking. A big thank you to Jen for issuing a personal challenge, that I took on myself as my own challenge. I really needed this wake up call. I have a lot of resources at my disposal that I wasn't using to it's fullest potential. I am paying for weight watchers and I hate paying to gain weight. So I need to use all the tools that others have proven are successful.

Moving forward I am going to continue tracking, obviously it's working for me to keep me mindful and stop the mindless munching!

I love ice cream, really it's my biggest weakness, as of late, I've been craving coffee shakes. Those are not very point-friendly. While I was at the grocery store, I saw that Bolthouse has a Mocha Cappuccino drink, it actually tastes pretty good on it's on, however I blended it with a couple of ice cubes and voila! It tastes very similar to a coffee shake! And 8 ounces is 4 points. Not a bad snack or after dinner treat! It's also got a lot of protein in it, which would help keep you satisfied longer.

My Gruve has been green for 3 days straight. It seems that I don't have a problem when I am off from work, but when I am at work, it's very difficult to get my Gruve to green. I am going to have to work on some solutions to help with that.

Today, I ate 30 of my points. So technically, I still have 4 points left for the day, but since it's late in the evening, I highly doubt I'll be using them.

While at the grocery store, I came across this juice and thought that I would share it with you. I love watermelon and this is actually a light flavor. I think it would be good as maybe a slushy or as a base in a smoothie. It's ok by itself. Satisfies that juice craving for only 2 points a glass!

 I am going to weigh in tomorrow, not sure what to expect, it's a little short since I just weighed in on Friday. However I'd like to get back on track with my regular meetings/weigh in day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails