Friday, June 3, 2011

Weighing in, in more ways than one

There is a lot going on in my world right now, some I openly talk about here on the blog and other stuff in my private life. It's been a really trying time and I've been stressed out. Hopefully after last night, things will begin to mellow out.

Today is National Donut Day, I purposely avoided Dunkin' Donuts and opted to forgo my iced coffee, because I knew that with any beverage purchase, Dunkin' Donuts was giving out a free donut. I didn't want to give in to temptation, so I oped out. Not going to lie, it felt really good to be able to do that for myself. I didn't want to sabotage my day.

Also, today is Friday, my weigh in day, I stepped on the scale to see a 304. Which is a loss, and not only a loss of the gain I had last week, but still continuing down beyond that. Since starting tracking again with My Fitness Pal, I've lost 13 pounds. That is since May 1st. So in a little over a month I've lost 13 pounds. I am sure it's a lot of water weight, because that seems like a lot of weight to loose in one month.

Still a bit bittersweet for me, this is only like the fourth time I've lost the same weight, but I need to remain focus and celebrate the small victories for me, and hopefully, I will be able to end the madness that is the 300's for me.

I am now on day 22 of being sick, and I am waving the white flag, I will be starting the new antibotic tonight, I really didn't want to, but I am not getting any better and really I need to. By the time I finish the medicine, I will have been sick for over a month, which is just insane. HOPEFULLY I will begin to feel better....

I am looking forward to starting Steve's Marathon Week Challenge on Monday, I think it's going to be challenging to find time to get that amount of activity in, but that's why they call it a challenge. I think it will be a great accomplishment and a huge motivator for me. Have I mentioned that I love Steve! He's always there when I need a pep talk...or a swift kick in the pants (virtually, of course)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails