Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy June First!

Well it's the start of a new month, June... which brings on the beginning of summer and my birthday. I'll be turning 29 this year. The last year of my twenties! Which also means changing my blog tagline.... I wonder what my new tagline will be!


But today is the first of June, which is also National Running Day, makes me a little sad since I can't run right now. Being sick sucks (pity party of one....). I do plan on getting some activity in, since I can't run, I think I'll try to go horseback riding and let the horse do the running for me!


Of course that is going to be dependent on the weather, here in New Hampshire we are supposed to get some strong thunderstorms this afternoon. Probably not a good idea to ride horses in thunderstorms....

I would like to do some birth month challenge, but I am having a hard time coming up with something. For now I am going to continue with the Strong for 23 challenge. As well as doing Steve's Marathon Week Challenge next week.

But for now, it's National Running Day, hopefully you are able to get out there and be active!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Yay Marathon Week Challenge! The horses can participate too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails