Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Well last week I was at 305.5, and this week I am 306.4. I am going to review my week and see what is going on, I didn't track every day this week, but I thought that I did fairly well. This is the second week in a row that I have gained weight. 


Not pleased with myself on this one. 


On the other hand, I had a NSV, yesterday I was hanging with my friend Kristen and she was forcing me against my will, helping me with trying on some new clothes, I am getting married (duh) and in need of some nice clothing options for many events that are coming up this summer, some I know about, others, I have NO clue on. Anywho, well as I was trying some dresses on, I quickly realized that I am no longer a size 26 in dresses!!! That I have dropped at least to a 24, and in some even a 22! Sadly, jeans are still a 26, but hey, I am a W.I.M.P. after all, right?


Just keep swimming... 

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hi Cassie!! Now you are at 50!!! YAY!!

As for the gain this week, don't beat yourself up too much!! It happens!!!! And I agree with Dori - just keep swimming!!!

Cassie said...

Thanks Jess! and thanks for being my 50th follower!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails