Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wedding Update

Well folks, we are less than four months away from H2B and I's wedding day. Holy cow, it always feels like there is plenty of time and then WHAM! it's almost here. 


I don't want to rush my summer though! I've got lots of ideas about stuff I want to do. I want to enjoy the summer. Keep active and get out and enjoy the weather. 


Ben has been helpful all along with planning our wedding, that was something that from the beginning I wanted, it wasn't just my day, it is our day and he should help plan and help with the decisions. 



Hopefully tomorrow, Ben and I will be looking at wedding bands, I can't wait to see what he picks out. We are also talking about our ceremony, we already know that we want to write our own vows, but we are discussing how our ceremony will flow. 

Still there is a lot that needs to get accomplished, thankfully all the big stuff has been handled, now we can focus on the smaller details, and it's more fun to plan the little additions to our day. 



I am starting to get really excited about our day, I am really beginning to think that everything will come together. It's great to have the support of my friends and especially my family in our special day. 


I learned a hard lesson that I can't please everyone and make this wedding fit what they want or what their vision is, I have to learn to say no, and stick with it. I am learning and it just may not stop with the wedding ;-) I am truly thankful for my friends and family, without their love and support, I am sure that our wedding wouldn't be able to happen as we planned. 


Planning a wedding is stressful, I won't be doing it again. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails