Friday, June 24, 2011

Twenty Nine

The last year of my twenties... my gosh. And I have a feeling that this year is going to be the best, save the best for last, right?

I am getting married in less than four months, after which we are planning on buying a house and starting a family of our own. phew, that is a lot going on this year. I am looking forward to a great year.

I started my birthday by stepping on the scale and weighing in at 304.8. Which is a loss of 1.6 from last week. The lowest I've been since tracking with My Fitness Pal was 304, so I am close again to finally being in the right direction. Needless to say I was happy that the scale is finally moving in the right direction.

I would like to accomplish a lot this year, not only do I have a lot going on with my life, but I want to achieve some healthy goals as well, I am hopeful that this will be the year, my year. 

I am looking forward to this year.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Fantastic way to start your birthday off!! Congrats, chica!

I love coming to your blog and seeing your wedding countdown go lower and lower, you must be so excited! You are going to make an absolutely beautiful bride.

This year is YOUR year to shine, girl!!

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails