Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Weigh In Results

Starting Weight: 313.8
Last Week's Weight: 287.8
Current Weight: 291.2

Week reults: +3.4
Total Loss: -22.6

To be honest, I don't know what happened. I always hop on my scale at home, just before I walk out the door, so I can have a ball park figure. Now, when I hopped on, it was right about where I was last week. So to be honest, I was expecting a small gain, loss or to stay the same, but a THREE POUND GAIN! I just wasn't prepared for that. To say I was shocked, is an understatement. I mean I guess it could happen. My schedule was all f*ed up due to overtime at work and being sore for 2 days after my c25k session and Zumba in the same day, that probably wasn't the smartest move I could have made. I also wasn't tracking as well as I should have been, I probably either wasn't eating enough or eating too much (read: Easter Sunday).

So this week, I am going to track my foods/points. I also have my workout schedule for the rest of the week. I plan on c25k w1d2 session tomorrow at the gym, with maybe some weight work afterwards. Zumba Thursday night, and a horseback ride Friday afternoon. Rest day Saturday, and Sunday do c25k w1d3 session. That is the plan, hopefully I can stick with it.

Also my DBF and I entered into an agreement, between now and my birthday (June 23) we will have a weight loss competition, whoever has the highest percentage loss gets to pick the destination for a weekend getaway that the other (loser) must pay for and plan... mini-vacations motivate me (especially when I get time alone with the DBF) but money motivates me even more... Let's just say, I don't plan on paying. I think this is the kick in the ass that we both need.

At the meeting, Weight Watchers announced their Walk-It Challenge. Also included was their training plan, basically on June 6th they are encouraging their members to challenge themselves to walk in a 5K (either a WW event or one of their own). June 6th just happens to be the day of the Smuttynose 5K that I entered to be in. What are the odds? Even more motivation for me! This was meant to be! When said 5K is completed the WW member gets a charm to add to their 10% keychain... you know that keychain I DON'T have... boo. 31 pounds is my 10% goal and I am at 22. I am hoping to hit at least my 10% by my birthday. I already have 2 charms for my keychain... Now I want my 10% and my damn keychain. At the meeting we talked about how we need motivation, a freaking keychain is what is motivating me right now... lol.

What motivates you to loose weight? Obviously, to be healthier and feel better about yourself, but what else? Do you set mini-goals & rewards?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails