Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mom Start Spring Gift Exchange

Louise over at Mom Start wanted to do a Spring Gift Exchange of her readers/followers/bloggers. So she collected willing participants (myself included) and then she organized it and assigned everyone a random person. I won't tell who I received, but I had a blast doing it. It's so wonderful to do something for someone else. I love random acts of kindness. I am hoping that my person enjoys their gifts and that it reminds them that the long winter is over, and Spring has sprung!



MomStart

2 comments:

Momstart said...

Thanks for that wonderful post. I hope that you received something too. Everyone still has two days left to send something out though. I'm one of those procrastinators, as I knew I would be. EEEK.

Show Me Mama said...

Love your post. I am your new follower. Come visit when you can. Have a giveaway as well,
http://ShowMeMama.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails