Monday, April 26, 2010

Quick Post

Well if you follow me on twitter or facebook, you would know that over the past 5 days, I've been miserable. I am sick. I don't get sick all throughout winter, but spring hits, and bam! Time for this chica to get a nasty bug! Typically, my colds have always been 2 days coming, 2 days here and 2 days going. Currently I am on day 1 of it going. I am hoping my past track record holds true and that I will be feeling near 100% tomorrow, especially tomorrow night for Zumba! I am really looking forward to trying out my Bondi Band at Zumba and finally get a review done and posted.

I had to work through the start of the cold, which was miserable. Down right miserable. I wanted to die, the guys at work could understand my pain, and were trying their best to leave me be and help me out. I was so happy to come home Saturday morning, I crashed.

I've gone through about 2 boxes of tissues, thankfully my DBF isn't scared yet. He's been super helpful and catering to me.

I attempted to go to job number two today, with little success, I was only able to muster about 3 hours before I started to feel bad again, I am hoping another good night's sleep will help.

Due to said illness, I wasn't able to exercise like I wanted to. I feel stuck on couch to 5k, I've been on week 2 for going on 3 weeks now. I really would like to finish week 2 this week. That is one of my tasks. Since I didn't get any exercise in, I was really focused on my diet and food intake. Being sick helped with that too, I didn't want to eat anything.

I am hoping the weigh in goes well tomorrow. I am just hoping not to be up. I am also planning on getting my blood drawn tomorrow morning. Got to go to BJ's to re-supply the tissue supply!

1 comment:

Kerri O said...

HUGS, feel better. Take care of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails