So last Sunday I was 317.4, Monday I was 312.4. I weighed in on Friday at 310.8 A loss of 6.6 from last Sunday and 1.6 from Monday.
Needless to say, I am happy to see the scale going in the right direction. I've stuck to staying active, and I am still 100% for the month. Getting at least some activity in every day. I will be Strong for 23 in May! I've been tracking my food and activity using the my fitness pal app for my iPhone, I've been very pleased with this program, not only are the majority of the foods in there, but also I like that you can also track your activity/workouts and the calories burned are included in your totals. Almost like the "Activity Points" I'd earn using the Weight Watchers plan.
I've had a fun weekend. Ben and I went to the Drive In on Friday night and had a wonderful date night. Saturday, I went to my mom's house and caught up with her and then we had another couple come over Saturday night and we had a nice evening catching up with them, they are in the process of buying a house and fairly nervous about it. Today, Sunday, Mother's Day, I took my step mother and my dad out to a baseball game, we had a blast, and the rain held off until the last inning. We left early and headed out to dinner. All in all it was great to spend some time with them and have a good outing.
I also recently received a blog award from Whitney over at Getting Healthy. Thank you Whitney, you've always given me positive thoughts whenever I've needed it!
And here are the rules with the Stylish Blogger Award:
1. Post a link back to the person who gave it to me....see the above link!
2. Give it to 5 blogs that I L.O.V.E. and stop by their blogs to let them know.
1. Kerri @ Kat Does Diets
2. Steve @ Blog Of Steve
3. Mary @ A Merry Wife
4. Brittney @ Life In A Holding Pattern
5. Whitney @ Slimming Down for the Gown
3. Tell 7 things about yourself:
1. I am getting married in 5 months (!!!!!!!!!)
2. I am going to Hawaii for my honeymoon
3. I love reality TV, not reality tv game shows, but reality tv
4. I miss my brother like crazy, and can't wait to see him this summer
5. I am looking forward to becoming a mom and starting a family of my own
6. I have a degree in business administration, but I am an emergency dispatcher (love my job)
7. I am really sad about not getting to go to FitBloggin' this year....