Saturday, May 21, 2011

Memorial Day and SwagBucks

One thing I am looking forward to is going camping next weekend. Every year my friends, family and co-workers all come together for Memorial Day weekend and we go camping. We've been going for about 10 years now, it's always been a great time. I cannot wait to take some time and chill with some good people!

Some people have asked me about some of the ways I "earn money" online. I do many online surveys, but one of the easiest ways to earn "money" is SwagBucks. Just by searching the web, I have the potential to earn SwagBucks, which are points that I can use to purchase items. I use the bucks to purchase gift cards, typically Amazon and PayPal. With PayPal, I am literally earning cash just by searching the web.

And they are running a SwagBucks new member registration. Sign up through my referral link and enter the code MEMORIALDAY when prompted - it'll pad your account with an extra 50 Swag Bucks on top of the 30 that everyone starts with. Get started earning your reward points today!

Swagbucks, the best place to get free stuff from searching and more is celebrating Memorial Day next week with a special Score Four and Twenty Swag Bucks promotion - they'll have 4 special Limited Edition collector's bills available, and if you can snag all four by the end of Thursday, you'll get a bonus 20 Swag Bucks. ALSO, this Thursday they're have a Swag Code Extravaganza, a day filled with fun, games and the opportunity to snag over 40 Swag Bucks worth of codes throughout the day. Be sure to visit Swagbucks all this week for opportunities to win big!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails