Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weigh In

There has been so much going on. I am not terribly focused at the moment on Weight Watchers and my healthy living goals. I really enjoyed this week's meeting topic (Trick or Treat) and talking about all the little ways we trick ourselves into thinking it's a real treat.

Last Week's Weight: 296.4
This Week's Weight: 297.4
Gain: 1
Total Loss: -16.4

My next mini goal is to get back to a total of 20 pounds lost, I've been going back and forth. To accomplish this goal, for the next week, I will have a loss, I will have progress.

- Gruve to green at least 4 days this week
- Water, get my water intake in (64 ounces).

Today, I am going for my yearly physical with my doctor. I know I won't be as light than I wanted to be, but I am lighter than I was last year, and I need to focus on the long term goal of healthy living. I am making positive changes in my life. I hope that my doctor is at least a little pleased with my progress.

In wedding news, we had a cake date, and we love the baker! She's really wonderful and creative. We came up with a design that will be very fall and very New Hampshire. My stepmother is allergic to alcohol (tough break, but I always have a DD) so we had to get a cake that didn't use alcohol. We tried a chocolate torte cake, which was delicious... I can't stand chocolate cake (store or box), but her chocolate cake is homemade and is so amazing. I can't believe I went with a chocolate cake for my wedding cake. The sample tasted so good, I really loved it. So sad I'll have to wait nearly a year before I can have it again!

The weather in NH has been really wonky lately (typical, I guess), there is an old saying, If you don't like the weather in New England, wait 5 minutes. And it's been true the last couple of days. On Sunday H2B and I got together with Tricia and her Thyng Family to tag our respective Christmas trees. It took us about an hour and a half of wandering around to find one. Both were at the very back of the tree property. It was a fun outing, but when the rain started to fall, both Tricia and I were kind of done.

The red fire hat is to help us identify it when we come back in December to chop it down.

Then yesterday and today, it's looking like we are in the high 60's and low 70's. Wow, that's warm for late October! Soon enough snow will start to fly and we will all be looking forward to summer.

Take Care!

1 comment:

Paul and Whitney Rohrbaugh said...

The weather here in PA has been pretty weird, too. It's been in the low 70s, upper 60s for the last week. Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 50s again, but it's no wonder everyone around here is getting sick.

Christmas tree shopping is always fun. DH and I have a fake tree (for now), but help his parents pick one out every year. We always have so much fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails