Sunday, October 10, 2010

200th Blog Post!

So according my blogger dashboard, this is my 200th post! Wow. When I started this blog years ago, I never knew where it was going, I moved over from livejournal to blogger. I don't know where from here I'll be going, but I am enjoying this ride. I am happy for the friendships I've made. I'm excited to see where I will go (in bloggie land).

About a year ago, I started on my journey towards healthy living and loosing weight. In the last year I've lost only about 20 pounds. Which I basically lost in the first 3 months, the last 9 months I've been up and down. I need to recommit to my journey. I'm happy with the progress that I've lost 20 pounds and I've been able to keep it off.

I've got big things coming in the next year. Hopefully one year from today I will be getting married to H2B! The colors are so vibrant on the trees right now and the weather was fantastic this weekend. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can have a similar weekend next year!

It's also 10-10-10 and a lot of couples got married today, to their "perfect 10" aww... how cute! What a great anniversary to have. I have to admit I was tempted to go for the 11-11-11 next year, but Nov is really late for a wedding, especially where we both want to have the ceremony outside.

On Saturday, we went to Fryeburg Fair. Fairs for me signify all that is fall. I love fairs. Due to my work schedule last year, I wasn't able to go to any of them. So I wanted to be sure that I got to go this year. With the back injury and the week from hell, I wasn't too sure I'd make it. But I really wanted to spend time with H2B and his mom, it was a wonderful day! the weather was great and it was worth the wait!

I did well food wise, I typically get WAY out of hand with fair food... I mean, it's just SO good. So for lunch I had a cup of homemade corn chowder, and it was delicious! Later on I split some hand cut fries with H2B, for dinner we were able to have a sit down meal, I had ziti and meatballs. I turned down fried dough and cotton candy! I did buy some kettle corn to take home, all in all, I think I did really well. It was a great day and I walked around a lot. By the end of the night, I was really feeling it. My back was hurting. I was thankful to get home and go to bed.

How was everyone else's weekend?

3 comments:

Steve said...

WooT for friendships, and happy 200th post! :D

I need to recommit too...I'm getting there, but I still have some work to do.

In the meantime, it sounds like you had a good weekend...would have been better with some catcrap chili, but cest la vie ;)

Cassie said...

I <3 you....

Paul and Whitney Rohrbaugh said...

Yay for your 200th post and new friends! :-)

Sounds like you had lots of fun at the fair! I didn't used to like fairs too much, but DH really got me into them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails