Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday weigh in!

Wait, what? Posting my weigh in on the day that I weigh in... I think the planets have aligned or something...

Well, I weighed in at 312.8. So I am down another 2 pounds from last week. That wasn't the case on Monday when I weighed in, I was at NASCAR last weekend and I was having some fun. Still tried to make good decisions, and listen to my body when I was hungry/full. But I still managed to indulge in some of the usual items that are around that weekend.

My starting weight is 318.8 so I've lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks. Which seems like a lot of weight to me, but when you are actively loosing weight, the studies suggest that 1-2 pounds a week is sustainable. So I am a little on the high end of the range, I am sure I will be slowing down here.

Other than that, I had my final fitting for my dress on Monday, and everything is good to go! So excited. It really is making things more real, when you start saying final meeting or final fitting.... seesh!  10 days to go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails