Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Biggest Loser Challenge take 2!

We loved the first one so much, we decided to do another! Today is the starting date and my weigh in video:


318.8... wow, that's my heaviest. But it's a starting point right? If everyone who has expressed an interest in our group joins in the challenge, there is some big prize money to win! And the challenge ends December 7th, so that would make for a nice Christmas or a nice addition to the house fund!

I am setting my goal for the next 3 months to be under 300. It's time to get serious, I've been saying that my goal is to get under 300 for a long time now, and I was once there last year. I want to get back there. And lose the weight for good.

So you'll be seeing me back on My Fitness Pal! Please find me and add me as a friend, I need some accountability (and cheerleaders).

I will also be weighing in and at least posting my weight here, I'd like to try and also do more videos, but I may not be able to.

My game face is on!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails