Thursday, June 10, 2010

Soda Free Summer Challenge!


The Boston Public Health Commission came out with a new initiative that really struck a cord with me. A pledge for a Soda-Free Summer! The challenge begins on June 21st and ends on September 6th.

For me personally, when I started my healthy lifestyle change back in October, I cut out most soda and allowed myself to have it on occasions, but I think that it would be a great idea to focus on cutting it out for an entire summer! I typically would only drink soda while dining out or using it to mix in my adult beverages. I guess I'll be looking for some new summer beverages to enjoy!

There are so many health benefits to not drinking soda; they are really a waste of calories anyways. And who knows, if I can go a whole summer without drinking soda, then perhaps I can kick the habit all together.

Won't you take the challenge with me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails