Monday, June 21, 2010

Practicing Safe Sun! (Review)

I was graciously given the opportunity to review Neutrogena's UltraSheer® Liquid Daily Sunblock. Being fair skinned and blond, I can develop a burn just looking at the sun; so I am constantly on the search for new products that protect me against the sun. Needless to say, I jumped at the chance to try something new.

I've used Neutrogena in the past, I love how their product doesn't clog pores. I find that it works great on my skin as I am prone to break out when I use greasy products. I am happy to report that Neurtogena's latest product (UltraSheer® Liquid Daily Sunblock) follows the trend.

I received SPF 70 with helioplex broad spectrum uva-uvb protection. Which helps protect skin from the harmful and skin-aging rays from the sun.

What I love about this product is that it's a liquid and really light and when you apply it to your skin it barely feels like it's there.

I love that it's waterproof and sweatproof, which is ideal for me, since when I am working at the barn, I tend to sweat.

As far as protection, well, I didn't get burned after being out in the sun for a couple of hours. I would recommend that if you are looking for a facial or sensitive skin sun block, that you check out Neutrogena's UltraSheer® Liquid Daily Sunblock. Especially if you are prone to acne breakouts and you don't want something that's heavy and tough to work in. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails