Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm back!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I just got back from camping in North Conway. It was really a lovely time. My eating was really out of control. So was my spending! (there are outlet shops in North Conway) I really am thinking that I am going to regret my food choices this weekend, but they are the choices I made and mine alone. No one forced me to eat what I did.

I had a fantastic time. We went canoeing down the Saco river. Did about 6 miles in about 3 hours. It was a lot of fun. All the fresh air and paddling made me real tired.

I am covered in bug bites. My blood must be sweet, no matter what I used for bug repellent, I still managed to get bitten. And I must be allergic to bug bites, I get these huge welts on my skin from a single bite. I had this huge egg on my forehead from getting bitten like I smacked into a wall or something. Oh well, it was fun.

My first 5k is coming up this weekend I am a little bummed that I won't be running but I am looking forward to at least participating in it. And I am already planning my next one. I just hope that the weather will be nice for Sunday.

I hope you all had a lovely Memorial Day weekend.

1 comment:

Mad Woman said...

Isn't camping awful for wreaking havoc with our eating routines? Glad you had a good time..bug bites aside! They like my blood too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails