Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010..Hello 2011

So (like everyone else) I thought I'd quickly recap the year. I am no longer doing New Year's Resolutions, rather remaining focused on completing all the tasks on my 101 things in a 1001 days list. Which I started one year ago. I'll also be doing my quarterly update on my progress on the list.

2010, will always be the year that I remember as making a conscious choice in changing my ways, and dive into the world of healthy living. Even though I started Weight Watchers in 2009, I didn't really get serious until 2010.

Even though I've struggled with my weight loss, my desire is still there, I am committed to this life long journey.

In 2010, Ben asked me to marry him, spend forever with him, as his wife. I couldn't be more thrilled. 2011, will be known as the year of dramatic changes, not only will I be getting married in the Fall, but I am hoping that there will be dramatic changes within my own body/health .

In late fall, I won a horse in a raffle, he's a great baby, but with all those dramatic changes, I won't be able to keep him, just too darn expensive. However, I am looking for a great home for him, someone who will be able to put him to work and he can live happy and healthy. This is my first experience owning my own horse, even though I've been horse crazy my whole life, it's been a real experience, and for that I am thankful for.

I've got some wonderful friends IRL but also in bloggy land. I am hopeful that I will be able to meet some of my bloggy friends IRL soon.

Al from One Day at a Time was tweeting and did a blog post about Strong for 23 in 2011. Which basically means for the month of January, working out 23 times in the course of the month. I am all in. I am printing off a calender and scheduling my time in now. Time to make me a priority.

So as the clock winds down and 2010 draws to a close, I am grateful for another year to experience life, and living to the fullest. And I can't wait for the next adventure of 2011 to begin.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails