Sunday, March 7, 2010

The good, the bad and the ugly...

This pictures are so embarrassing! I've lost 25 pounds already and I still look like THIS (Charms! ugh!):
 


And this....(ugh the dreaded back rolls!)











Finally, this....


I can tell that I've lost weight, but I know I have a long way to go. I am going to try to remember to have my dear boyfriend take pictures of me in the same outfit each month to try and measure my progress. I need to do this. It will hold me accountable.

I can and will be better...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cassie, I think you are looking wonderful these days!! Keep up the great work...25 pounds is a lot of weight! I bet you mostly feel it in your knees and feet!!

Anonymous Fat Girl said...

You are so brave girl! I know how hard it is to do this... I've been taking my pics since I started and I still have a hard time looking at them. But you know what I tell myself? I'll never be that person again. And it keeps me going.

Way to go! :)

Cassie said...

Thanks for the kind words ladies! I really would like to see progress, and pictures are the best way...

And yes Ericka, I started this process having knee pain, and I've been pain free for months... its been WONDERFUL!

AFG, your thought is wonderful, and true.. I will NEVER be that person again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails