Sunday, January 24, 2010

ewww...gross!

Ok this seriously disturbs me...

I mean really.... how is that sanitary? I just don't get it. I have a hard enough time in hotels knowing that some random person has slept in a bed that I am going to sleep in, but to actually have a person lay down in the sheets to warm them up?

To read that article, and only a few days ago, Ben and I were watching Dirty Jobs, the job was a mattress recycler and they talked about how a mattress gains weight through the years, yah... dead skin cells. And it can be a significant amount, OMG... so in a hotel room I would be sleeping in someone else's dead skin cells... GROSS! How will I ever sleep in a hotel room again?

Not to mention all the little things to be on the look for from my short stint working in HR for a Sheraton hotel.

Let's just say I will NOT be asking for this service. Thankfully, right now it’s only available in the UK, hopefully, it stays there... lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails