Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A day late...

Good Olde New England, the snow yesterday prevented me from weighing in at my normal time/location. So I weighed in tonight in Plaistow at the local WW Center. Turns out it was my usual leader from the Exeter location! She was happy to see me. Also happy to hear that I am down 0.6 pounds!!! I wasn't entirely sure of this week since I wasn't tracking my food all that well (I was more focused on exercise).

That brings my current total to 19 pounds lost over 15 weeks. I am 1 pound away from my reward an iPhone.... so close I can taste it. I think I will make myself at least maintain the 20 pound loss or lose more for 2 weeks consistently (since my weight does tend to fluctuate)

Very excited about this! Great News!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails