Friday, January 1, 2010

The Cove


So sometimes at night I surf Netflix and add random stuff to my queue - and then weeks later when the movie arrives I look at it and go "What was I thinking!?!"


Well this movie started out that way. But its a independent film, documentary. It's breathtaking... I cannot believe that in today's day and age that this still goes on in modern society today.


I would recommend this movie to anyone. Definitely NOT kid appropriate. Last year, I started watching Whale Wars on Animal Planet (Speaking of which - what happened to Meerkat Manor?? --- just sayin')


Whales and dolphins are beautiful creatures of which we only know a small amount about. I can't believe that Japan would still engage in killing these creatures.... And the political moves are nuts. I can't believe that they get away with that kind of deception. Its almost as bad as North Korea and its WMD's

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails