Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday!

Well, I was supposed to be on my first full day off. And well, yeah, that didn't happen. Ended up getting an overtime shift for tonight, so here I am. But I did manage to get 98% of my housework done. Really only have one or two things left to do. I felt very accomplished after today.

Ben must have been tired, he's been working crazy hours the past few weeks. He slept until 11:30 on Saturday and noon today. He deserved it for sure.

Tomorrow is WW weigh-in day, I am hoping for a loss, after being up last week a loss of greater than 4 pounds would be fantastic.

I haven't been able to get my walks in like I should. I need to get in a mind set that any movement is better than no movement. Though today I was sweating and moving so today's movement is checked off! I need to take each day as a success and start anew the next day. And not let the little things get me down. I had a really great conversation with one of the guys at work about it. Very uplifting. I can and will be better! I want my iPhone! LOL.

This week I am working at HCA 2 days, last time at PIM on Wednesday, nice office - I wouldn't mind going back, but living in Kingston now makes it tougher to get to Portsmouth. And I really like my setup at Clipper. But then again its not really up to me.

Tomorrow morning I am going to an AM radio station locally here (WXEX in Exeter) to do a recording about the chili cook-off. I am still trying to coordinate one with the Wave in Portsmouth as well, but that one is for the Seacoast Wide Toy Bank. Its frustrating when the person in charge of the seacoast wide one hasn't really been seen or heard from lately. Which reminds me that I need to call him again.

I cannot believe that next week is Thanksgiving! My how time flies. Here it is the 15th of November and today it was near 60 degrees! We are going to have a big shock when the snow comes, and who knows, there may be snow on the ground for Memorial Day at this rate!

Well that's all the ranting I can stand right now.. lol.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails