Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wedding Considerations

Of course with a member of my family having a change in their medical history and what they can/can't eat, now it presents a unique situation with the wedding and reception food choices.

In speaking with the caterer, it is of course no problem to have a separate meal for them. However, he brought up a good point about not knowing who is going to have sensitivities. At first on the reply card, it was just going to be accept/deny... but I am thinking now we will be including a notation about special meal needs/requests. I know a couple of my friends are vegetarians, but I am sure that I don't know all of them.

These are just a couple of things that I am not even aware of, that I should at least be considering through this whole wedding process.

I am never going to be an event/party planner!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails