Monday, February 14, 2011

I've joined!

So upon the recommendation of a few people, I've joined the SparkPeople community. Please search for my and add me as a friend (User name: itsmecassieb)

I am hoping to track my food and activity with this program, the iPhone app as well as the website seem very user friendly, I am still trying to learn to navigate around both and get my bearings.

I'm excited about this direction.

I've also signed on for a 9 week cardio program on my EA Active 2 game for the Wii, I love the structured workouts, it's almost like circuit training with the combination of cardio and resistance band exercises. I am on a schedule of 4 workout days with 3 rest days.

I've got less than 8 months to go till my big day, I vow I will be a buff bride. Maybe not the buffest bride, but buffer than I currently am right now.

I am trying to continue Al's Strong for 23 in 2011 campaign through the rest of the year. I am finding February to be hard; mainly because it's a short month i.e., not many rest days, but also that I thought of continuing on with the campaign several days into February. So I may not make it this month, but I am going to try. Every little bit helps.

This night has been long and hard. Work was busy. I'm so thankful that I was able to take a nap yesterday. Even though I think H2B wanted to do something, I just was tired. Glad I napped. However for some reason I have a craving for Popovers from the Jordan Pond House in Acadia National Park. Their popovers are amazing, so good! And it brings to mind memories of summer and Bar Harbor and vacation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails