Tuesday, June 12, 2012

25 Weeks down, 15 to go!

Today (Tuesday) I am now 25 weeks pregnant, holy cow! Even typing in makes it more real to me. I have my monthly OB appointment next week. This will be my last monthly appointment. Beyond that, I am now dropping to appointments every 2 weeks!

According to the bump, Baby L is the size of an cauliflower, average size: 13.6-14.8 inches and 1.5-2.2 pounds!

Just in the last few days (since the weekend) I've really started feeling more of Baby L. And even have seen/felt movements on the outside! Ben and my stepmom have both seen the movements, Ben is still waiting to catch it (feel it). It feels exactly as I thought it would. Like an alien trying to come out of me!

There are days where my feet swell and are huge at the end of the day. I just prop my feet up and try to keep the swelling down.

If you follow me on facebook, you would know that I had a moment of clumsiness. I was coming home from an event, and I was walking up my stairs, well on the last step I must have not lifted my leg high enough and my flip flop caught on the lip of the step! I stumbled forward, thought I was going to save it, but then ate it big time! I came down hard on one knee, then the other. I used my hands to break my fall and protect my belly, but my head crashed into the door.

It was a glorious fall, I wish it was on camera, I would have posted it for all to see here.

Since Sunday, I've been nursing a sore knee (the one I came down hard on) and a tender spot on my head, above my hair line.

Graceful I am not.I'll be in a plastic bubble before this pregnancy is over.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails