Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Twitter Update

My pending facebook hiatus naturally has me gravitating to twitter more. I position has always been that facebook is for my real life and twitter has been my fake/blog life. More and more the two are blending and my real life friends know me on twitter and I am friends with my fake life or blog friends on facebook. I guess it's natural to have some cross over. I've even been cross posting more. Although I dislike when people's twitter feeds is just their updates from facebook, or visa-versa. I'd like to see some new content! 

Anywho, here has been some of my stellar tweets from the past few weeks.


Yeah, I said it. What is she going to do, sue me? I did cross post this to my facebook page, I mean it was sweet enough to share with everyone. If you are getting a divorce after 72 days of marriage because you had a difference of opinions about where your life/marriage was going, you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. These are questions you ask one another before you get married... ugh

With all of the hours I've been working I haven't been to the gym at all. I tweeted to Steve the other day, inquiring as to how he was doing with our challenge.


Truth of the matter, is I haven't been committed to this challenge. I knew going into this challenge, that December was going to be a challenge itself, between work and the holidays, it's tough just to keep up! So I tried to get some mileage in early on in the month and for the most part, it worked, but I know I am still behind where I should be and I've got some work to do in order to make it up.

And lastly, this tweet on Christmas:


I have been so blessed to continue to get to know and meet some fantastic people using social media.

I can imagine after the first of the year and my facebook hiatus begins, that you'll see some more twitter updates coming from me.

1 comment:

Erin said...

It's ok girl. You'll do better when the holidays are over, I'll keep you motivated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails