Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tomorrow...it begins

Tomorrow I am competing in a weight loss challenge, this one is for money. I could really use the extra cash for the wedding/honeymoon, and extra motivation to look my best on my big day! This competition is only for 5 weeks, but I am hoping that the routine and enthusiasm can carry me through to my wedding. 


I am still working on my Awesome by August challenge, and it's really been a challenge, and I've been letting the excuses get to me.  My Strong for 23 calender isn't looking so good for the month of July, I've been letting the heat and humid be my excuse. 


No more, I have a gym membership for a reason... I have goals that I am looking to accomplish, my 5K with Creating Kayla is a little over a month and a half away and I am STUCK on week 2 of couch to 5K training... I haven't moved off week 2 since restarting the program a month ago. Although I am doing well on week 2, it's not getting any easier, and I don't feel like I can move on to week 3. I need to be more consistent  and get my training runs in (3 times a week) and start moving back up in the progression.


Tomorrow it begins, it's a new day... and I will succeed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails