Saturday, April 9, 2011

6 months to go!

Six months from today will be my wedding day! I can't believe we are 6 months away! I feel like we've got a lot of the planning done, and it's just going to be some of the smaller details left. Ben has been super helpful with coordinating the larger things (like venue and catering) which allows me to focus on the smaller details like flowers and colors, and such. 

On Wednesday I got back from a quick trip down to Georgia. I went to see my cousin (maid of honor) Amy, I haven't seen her in nearly 2 years, it was great to sit and chat and get caught up on everything. But we also did some wedding stuff, like find her a dress to wear. It was a lot of fun and both her and I agreed that we wanted to lose some weight between now and the wedding. 

It was a great trip down south and the weather was fantastic. I came home to New Hampshire to some cold weather! Thankfully, today seems to be much warmer and the forecast is looking great. 

Tomorrow, I am crossing another thing of my 101 things in a 1001 days list, as we are going to a Red Sox/Yankees game at Fenway (number 100!). It's going to be a chilly night, but so worth it. My only concern is I've never fit well in the seats at Fenway (but then again most average adults have a hard time with it) but I can't let my weight hinder my life and what I'd like to accomplish. It does drive me to want to lose the weight so it wouldn't be as uncomfortable. 

So speaking of weight, I hoped onto the scale this morning, and it read 308.0! So down 2 pounds from last time.  Pretty excited about that. Just got to keep plugging away. 

Yesterday, I tweeted this: 

And, I am proud to say that I did just that, took 10,000 steps, I was walking all over work, but I did it. 

Even though I've been really busy this week (and next week) I am happy to report that I am still making time for me, and even though that I cannot always be focused on being active, I can at least control what I eat. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails