Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ugh!

All the preparation in the world, could not save me from this.... getting sick this morning.

I even told H2B that I would be going to the gym after work tonight and not to wait to have dinner with me.

Last night after I got home from a day of running around, I noticed that there was a slight discomfort when I swallowed, I passed it off as nothing. Then I remembered that I had been sneezing all day... something I rarely do. Then after talking with H2B I noticed the congestion in my nose, and said, I hope I am not getting sick! Proceeded to post this on facebook....


And then said to H2B that I was taking NyQuil and going to bed...

I woke up this morning feeling not so freshy. Took my shower and a dose of DayQuil and headed out the door to go to work. I also took a second dose of DayQuil to take at 1pm, but ended up taking it early, as I feel like I just want to cut my head off. So much congestion and stuffiness. Doesn't make Cassie a happy person.

I guess I tend to get sick when Spring first arrives, I don't know if it's the time change, or the season change, or what, but I always hate it. I feel like this is not the season to be sick!

I did manage to bring my gym bag with me, so I may tough it out and still go to the gym, it's going to depend on how I feel tonight. And I won't feel guilty about skipping the gym, if I decide to. I am just going to play this by ear.

Being inside at my office isn't really helping either, this space is so toxic, we really should do something about it.

Well I am off to have some soup for lunch! I hope you all are healthy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails