Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pity Party

I hate being sick.... that is all.

I was hoping to go on a beach ride tomorrow, but with the weather (read: SNOW), my riding session got canceled. I really would like to go horseback riding on the beach just once more before the summer season comes and we can't.

I took today off from work, I've spent the vast majority of my day in bed. Napping and catching up with my TiVo, I feel guilty being so unproductive, yet, I know I really need to rest in order to feel better.

Thankfully, H2B worked from home today, he's such a dear to put up with me. And my parents stopped by with some dinner!

I am hoping to feel better tomorrow, thankfully, this is only the second or third time this year I've been sick, so I can't complain too much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails