Given the massive failure of last month's goals, although it was a failure, I do believe that some successes were made, I will be re-committing to several goals from August.
- Host a giveaway on my blog
- Get my Gruve Green at least 4 days a week
- Attend Weight Watcher meetings every week
- Continue tracking food intake (strive for 2 weeks straight)
- Finish uploading photos and moving photos around on firefighter's website
- Achieve 10% goal by month's end
I am really nervous about placing a weight related goal on my monthly goals. However, it's not to loose 5 pounds by such date, it's my 10%. I've been doing Weight Watchers for 10 months and have not achieved my 10%, this upsets me, I need to be more focused. I think that by putting it out here and making it one of my goals, will keep me focused on my long term health goals. Obviously, I want to continue to loose weight after my 10% but I wanted to start there as it is the next mini goal that I set during my first month of Weight Watchers.
I am looking forward to this month there is a lot going on in my life. Between the Seafood Festival, Labor Day, NASCAR weekend in New Hampshire and the last weekend/first weekend in October, I have two weddings! Friday night in New Jersey and Sunday in Maine! There will be challenges this month, but I am hopeful that I will remain focused.