Monday, February 1, 2010

Weight Watchers: Weigh-In

After being up last week, I was really hoping for a change in attitude this week. I really wanted to at least recoup and lose the 1.6 pounds I gained last week. I was really careful about being concious about what I ate and made sure that I went to the gym at least 3 times this week (working on my 101 things in a 1001 days list).

I also brought a complete setting of my Thinnerware. So that the WW leader could show the group. Since she was the one who suggested it, I only thought it fitting to bring it in. She was really excited to actually see what it looks like. I let her keep it for the rest of her meetings, I'll pick it up another time.

Obviously I had success at the scale, or else I would have made this post short and sweet. Well I am down 3.4 pounds (holy moly!) My weight stands at 293 even. And I've lost 20.8 pounds since 10/12/09 (start date of WW). Which means, I've hit another mini-goal. I told myself when I lost 20 pounds, I would buy myself an iPhone. So long as I don't gain for the next 2 weeks, I will be able to start using my iPhone. I am really excited about this.

My next mini-goal is 10% of my starting weight - which would be 31 pounds.

My doctor wanted me to do some follow up lab work to see if my numbers were any better. That would be in May. I am hoping to be way beyond my 10% in May, but we shall see.

I believe for me, the small goals are helping me to stay focused. Yes, I have my ultimate goal - but really, I can't focus on that number, instead the small, mini goals are what is working for me. I'll get there someday, there is a light at the end of my tunnel.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails