Friday, February 12, 2010

FiberOne Lowfat Milkshake Review

As I was picking up a few things at the store so I could make dinner for the boys at work, this lowfat milkshake caught my eye...


I picked it up and rolled my eyes at it. Pssht! Lowfat and Milkshake just DO NOT go together, it's going to taste like chalk! However, I've had good success with Fiber One products before, so I thought I would take a chance. Sorry for the bad picture, I used my cell phone camera to take the picture, which is why also I don't have a picture of the nutritional facts... I guess this is a new product since I can't find it listed on WW online or the Daily Plate. However, here it is from the Fiber One website:


The taste is amazing, no chalky taste at all! It’s got a wonderful taste! When one says milkshake, I think thick and creamy; this isn't that, it’s more like chocolate milk. However, still very delicious! Not only does it have 8 grams of fiber, but its only 140 calories, making it a 2 point snack! I think if you are craving chocolate, this is a great way to go. It has 13 grams of sugar which is a bit high, but its chocolate...

From Fiber One, "Indulge your chocolate craving any time of day. Rich and cream Fiber One Chocolate Lowfat Milkshake satisfies your sweet tooth and provides 30% of the daily value of fiber. With calcium and vitamin D too, being healthy has never tasted so good!"

This is a convenient snack as well, just grab and go. The 2 points gets you the entire bottle. Fiber is a huge part of creating that full feeling between meals and I for one am impressed with this product.

They also have a vanilla one that I purchased as well, that I am anxious to try.

I found these both in the yogurt/pudding section of my local Shaw's.
 
 

** This is a non-sponsored review; I saw this product, purchased it and enjoyed it.
I thought I would share with you. **

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails