Thursday, November 6, 2008

What did you think?








Don't you think that the new first family was a bit too matchy, matchy? The girls, I mean they looks so cute, they really cannot help themselves. But Michelle? I am not a big fan of her dress, there is just something about it that stands out as wrong. It makes her hips look bigger than normal.

Although I voted for 'the other guy', I must say it will be nice to have young kids in the White House again. I wonder what type of dog they will get.

Isn't red the Republican color? Stick with blue Obama family. Though I did read somewhere that men are more attracted to red than any other color. Red is more sexy than any other color. Who would have thought?

I was listening to Obama's speech and he used the same line as before, about not having red states or blue states but the United States. And I agree in a perfect world, it would be nice to have no conflict. But its bound to happen. With the rest of Washington being in the democratic majority, he will probably have an easy term.

Conflict sometimes is beneficial. It gives you a different perspective and who knows, something good may come out of it. Obama ran on the platform of Change. Sometimes change is not what we need. It will be interesting to see where the next 4 years take us.

It is great to hear though that in the end, there was a record voter turn out, that is incredible. Although we may not always like the results, its great to know that many Americans went out and voted. Many people have fought hard for us to have that right.

I don't get very political often, its not something that I would consider a deep interest of mine, but I think it's important that if you make a decision that you stand behind it. And I really didn't like Michelle's dress...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails