Wednesday, November 5, 2008

From the old blog....

So I combined accounts so I didn't have to switch back and forth. And since Goggle doesn't allow you to merge accounts this is what I have to do. Sorry, everyone!


Wednesday, October 29, 2008
@ Work
So the title says it all, I am at work tonight. My mind is in a million different directions. Between work, Toy Bank, Chili Cook-Off, Home, Appledore....yeah and a social life. No wonder I have a hard time keeping things straight.LaBec's is closed for renovations, now they called me prior to them closing saying that they will be open for our Chili Cook-0ff, yet I am hearing from many multiple sources that they are closed for good, closed for a few weeks...etc. It doesn't help that they didn't even tell their help that they were closing until it happened. Just really makes me nervous because we went ahead with all of the press and saying that LaBec's was going to be the location of the event. Tracy and Desi have been good to us. I would hate to move the venue, but at the same time, I need for the new owner to contact me back!I worked at NHFP yesterday and I'm at Clipper tomorrow. Thankfully I live with Ben and he is graciously doing laundry tonight :-D He is a great guy. So tomorrow, when I get out of work, I am shooting over to Curves, getting a workout in and then going home, shower and off to Clipper.I guess I am glad that I left my volunteer position with NH HOBY. I wouldn't be able to do all this and keep it straight. I hope someday to go back and help out in some capacity. but it would be extremely difficult under the current leadership. Who knows what the future will bring for me.Work has been crazy for over the past month we have been down a person in dispatch, and the 3 of us have been super cool about picking up the slack. Sure the money is good, and I am not going to complain about good money, but I think some normalcy would be appreciated. Actually this cycle of 4 days off has been the most normal, I've only worked this evening as overtime.Monday was awesome, I got to go down to Billricia and see Ben and the co-workers. We met for lunch it was a good time, and I miss the guys. I haven't seen Marlon since before his new little girl was born. Actually I think the last time I saw him it was the company Red Sox game. After lunch, I went to see Nick, I stayed for a few hours. It was good to talk to him and Lindsay, its been awhile since I've been able just to sit and chat with my brother :-DSo things are well, just busy and hectic as always. Trick or Treat is Friday, I'll miss the start of it, but Ben and I plan on handing out candy when we do get home. Saturday, I have to work, but then we have a costume party to go to at Scruffy's new place. I'm excited to see his new place but also all of my transit friends, its been awhile for some of them. And then hopefully lunch with Ben's mom on Sunday, since her birthday is Halloween.That's all for now :-D
Posted by Cassie at 5:21 PM 0 comments

Friday, October 24, 2008
Maybe I need to start drinking coffee....
So I came across the following report....http://www.medindia.net/news/Study-Finds-Coffees-Potency-to-Drop-Bra-Size-43100-1.htmFor those of you who don't want to click through the link. There was recently a study conducted and the findings were that women who drink coffee in excess of 3 cups or more per day were more likely to see their breast size shrink.While caffeine may shrink women's breasts, the reaction is the reverse for coffee-slurping men - it can make their "moobs" swell.On the plus side, the study showed regular hits of caffeine reduce the risk of women developing breast cancer.All the more reason to start drinking coffee...now if I can only get past the taste.Speaking of taste, I tried yogurt yesterday, Ben had purchased his usual brand which is "Whipped" OMG, it was SOOOO gross. Grosser than I remember just regular yogurt. I cannot stand the after taste and the texture of it. I know its good for me, but I just cannot get past it for some reason. Yet I can drink yogurt smoothies with no problem. Who knows.I am such a picky eater and I am very particular about food.
Posted by Cassie at 6:02 AM 2 comments

Thursday, October 23, 2008
Welcome....
So since I don't really go on MySpace much anymore, I decided to start blogging over here.Not that I have much to say tonight. I worked today. Tried to stay out of trouble. Sometimes it works....today was one of those days. :-DI am in charge of Toy Bank, and its mid to late October, so its starting up....lots to do as usual, if any of my friends know, that I get busy this time of year. Lots of phone calls to make and following up and such.After work I worked out at Curves and came home :-D Ben just got home recently we both had some dinner, we are going to relax tonight and catch up with our TiVo....So here I am, hopefully someone will read this, I'm sure my friends will migrate over here.~ Cassie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails