Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weighing In...

So things are progressing normally. Throughout my entire pregnancy I have been very cognoscente of my weight. It is of concern to me being overweight to begin with. The day I found out I was pregnant I stepped on my scale at home and weighed in at 329. I had my monthly OB appointment on Thursday, before going in, I weighted in at 335.

I weighed in at the office at 331. I asked my doctor how much weight have I gained since starting, and she said, actually I've lost weight. According to their files, I am down 4 pounds. And according to my home scale I've gained 6 pounds.

Normally I would take this as a win, but I know that scales are different and can fluctuate. So I am going to keep on weighing in on my home scale and use that as my record. Better to be safe. I am not dieting, in fact, quite the opposite, I eat what I want, when I want and haven't deprived my body of anything. (well aside from booze!)

Other than that, baby is growing normally. We also had an ultrasound on Tuesday as well. That tech and doctor said everything looked normal. I guess my pregnancy is going "normal". And I am ok with that.

My next big hurdle to pass will be my glucose test. But I still have a few more weeks until that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails