Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Wedding Day!!!

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to some of my wedding peeps! I mostly follow these gals on twitter, but a blog shout out is a lot of fun!

Happy wedding day to Emily of Fit and Free Emily! She taught me that it's ok to not be a fit bride! And that we need to love the size we are, that it's more about the day and the meaning behind it rather than what size we are!

Happy wedding day to Faith from FC Jewelry Design. She is a fellow listener of one of my favorite radio stations Cosmo Radio on SiriusXM. She also happened to design some beautiful wedding jewelry for my MOH and myself, and I cannot wait to see the look on my MOH's face when she gets it! 

You should go check Faith's site out, she really has some beautiful items and she's willing to work with you to create something special and unique!

These are two wonderful gals who I've shared many stories with and vented to... and I love them for allowing me to do so!

I hope you gals have a beautiful day and I cannot wait to see some pictures!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails