Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I can be better....

I entered into a weight loss challenge with some friends, 10 dollars a month and the person with the highest percentage of body loss wins. Continue to do each month until we decide to stop.

Well last week I was down a pound, and this week I didn't loose anything. I've been keeping track of my activity and one of my resolutions was to do cardio 3 times a week. I think what I need to be doing is cardio every day plus Curves (strength training) 3 times a week. I think that will kick up my routine the notch that I need.

So yesterday I went to Curves, but I did not get any extra cardio in...so tonight, I'm hitting the Wii for an hour. Tomorrow will be Curves after work and either cardio in the am or at night...I think I am going to do the Wii on my off nights from Curves and for my cardio either go for a walk, or do one of my Walking away the pounds (WATP) DVD's. I am going to track my progress on my calender and hold myself accountable for my goals.

It will be interesting to see what I will have to do while I am in Georgia for 5 days, but I am sure that Amy will be happy to help me.

I can be better...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails