Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Just stopping by to wish all of my readers a very Merry Christmas! Our little family had such a wonderful day. We were able to see lots of our extended family. It was also nice just to be home and enjoy some of the smaller moments of the day.

Although my house is a mess, I think it will take me a solid week to find all the little bits of wrapping paper. Mister Mans had an awesome time opening up gifts, even helping others open their gifts! What a helpful boy.

We were also able to go to Christmas Eve mass. The sister church to my home church does a family service, and they have a wonderful space in the church for families with little ones, with quiet toys for them to play with / keep them distracted. It was nice to get back into a church. It was great getting to sing carols.

Mister Mans was most obsessed with ringing his bell and blowing out Dada's candle during Silent Night.




I'll post some more pictures later on, these are the ones from my cell phone! I hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas! I have been on facebook for the last few hours just looking at pictures of all my friends with their families, it brings such warmth and joy to my heart.

If you have been a follower of my blog for awhile, you know that I live in New Hampshire. We are used to cold, snowy winters. Christmas Day today we hit a high of 51 degrees while we were in the car! Holy Toledo! That's nearly shorts weather. And no snow to be seen.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!! Hard to believe 2014 is nearly over!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails