Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Season!

Oh how I love the holiday season! I love the weather, I love getting to spend time with family. We've had the opportunity to see Santa and boy, did it not go over well. However we were able to get at least one good shot.

Photo credit: Bushor Photography
Mister mans was being quite the ham that day. And he was so wiggly. All he wanted to do was run around and have fun. Boy did he take a great nap that day.


The following weekend we watched the Christmas Parade in my hometown. Although it rained and was forecasted to rain throughout the whole event; the rain stopped just as the parade stepped off! I couldn't believe our luck! It was nice getting to enjoy the parade and see all the people out and about enjoying the holiday season.


My brother, Brenden and my husband

Oh what a fun time of year this is!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails