Thursday, March 8, 2012

Getting some mileage in!

Having someone meet you at the gym is a motivating factor to get to the gym. I have actually been to the gym the last 3 days in a row and I have plans to go again tomorrow night. I've really been focused on cardio, so I've only been on the treadmill, but I am ok with that. Anything is better than just sitting on the couch all day.

I may have really missed the mark on how much time it would take for me to get all the mileage in to get to Steve, but I am committed to logging all of my mileage until I can complete that task.

I finally have a dress for my friend's wedding in July! The David's Bridal debacle was a nightmare. I am so happy to have a resolution. A bigger concern is I had to buy the dress online, so I am hoping it's the right everything...but it was on the inexpensive side, so worse case scenario I can scrap it and go back to the drawing board.

I can't believe today is March 8th and it's 68 degrees out. It's really quite lovely. And of course, I am at work. But at least I can open some windows and let the fresh air in!

I am newly addicted to "Draw Something" it's like pictionary.

Please send some love and positive thoughts to Brittney. She's hurting. And my heart hurts for her.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails