Sunday, March 4, 2012

11 things

So Steve tagged me in a blog post, and since I haven't done one of these in awhile, I thought I would entertain and share with you all. (You're Welcome)

First up here are my questions from Steve: 
  1. What is something that you have done, or would like to do, that most would consider to be out of character for you? - Be selfish? I am a very giving person. I give a lot, usually of myself and my time. I am very rarely selfish with my time. I would like to be more selfish, and I am learning to find a good balance.
  2. What is your favorite movie? - There are many, but perhaps Super Troopers and Spaceballs? I guess I do love me a good comedy!
  3. What is a fitnessy/athletic/sporty type thing that you’d like to try, but haven’t yet? -  mothereffin' burpee? Probably CrossFit, I hear so many good things about that style.
  4. If you won a million dollars today, what is the first thing you would buy that costs less than $10,000? - Pay off some debt
  5. If you won a million dollars today, what is the first thing you would buy that costs over $100,000? - Buy a house
  6. Do you prefer beer, wine, or liquor? - Coke Zero and Coconut Rum is my drink of choice, but I also drink Moscato wine when I am feeling saucy.
  7. Favorite restaurant? RonJillian's (a local Italian restaurant)
  8. Favorite thing to order from said restaurant? Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
  9. What is the first song in your iTunes (or whatever you use) “Top 25 Most Played” playlist? - Part of Me, Katy Perry. It's catchy!
  10. What was your first cell phone? I know it was a Nextel, I was on my dad's plan... but for the life of me, I can't remember the exact phone/model.
  11. Favorite quote? "If it's not fun, then why do it?"
And now 11 random facts about me: 
  1. In college, I created my own minor in Equine Sciences. I got college credit to horseback ride. 
  2. I spent one summer as a camp counselor, and if I can ever do it again I would. 
  3. Growing up, I wanted my first car to be a Neon (they were cute!) I ended up with a Jeep Wrangler and had a blast! 
  4. My dad took me out for my 21st birthday and some random thought I was his date.... sadly that has happened more than once.
  5. I have lived in New Hampshire my whole life
  6. Growing up, my brother and I fought, often. Once even pulling kitchen knives on one another. Now, we are so close!
  7. I am an ocean/water person, but hate swimming in salt water
  8. I like NASCAR (go ahead judge away!)
  9. I have my CDL-B license, I drove buses in college. Including the drunk bus! 
  10. I don't have a desire to get a tattoo ever, it's just not for me
  11. I miss having an animal/pet in my life. Hoping that once we own a home we can get a dog!
Then 11 more bloggers that can do this next:
  1. Alan @ Sweating Until Happy
  2. Angie @ Angie All The Way
  3. Kristen @ There is only one Kristen Lehouiller
  4. Emily @ Fit and Free with Emily
  5. Ericka @ Buzy Bee Buzz
  6. Chubby McGee @ Chubby McGee
  7. Amy @ Everything is Bigger in Texas
  8. Whitney @ Getting Healthy
  9. Brittney @ Life In A Holding Pattern 
  10. Jenny @ Melting 1 pound at a Time
  11. Anda @ Leaving Fatville
(Too bad I can't chose Kerri, since Steve already did, but she's awesome as well... )

Lastly, here are YOUR 11 questions:
  1. What is your ideal vacation?
  2. What is the first song in your iTunes (or whatever you use) “Top 25 Most Played” playlist? (Stolen from Steve, it's a great question!)
  3. What was your favorite kid's cereal growing up?
  4. What was your first car?
  5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
  6. What are you most looking forward to in 2012?
  7. If you could meet anyone (living or dead), who would that be, and why (No zombies!)
  8. If you could change one thing in your life right now, what would that be and why?
  9. What exercise would you like to try, but are afraid to, what is holding you back?
  10. What is your favorite meal of all time?
  11. Were you in a clique in high school? If so, what one was it? (nerk, jock, cool, etc)
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Steve said...

What is your ideal vacation?
-A quick stop in Dubai before heading for an extended stay in Australia! :)

What is the first song in your iTunes (or whatever you use) “Top 25 Most Played” playlist?
-Murder Me, by The New Cities

What was your favorite kid's cereal growing up?
-Captain Crunch

What was your first car?
-2004 Scion XA...which I then totaled a month later

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
-Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

What are you most looking forward to in 2012?
-Seeing Madonna in Atlantic City, Fitbloggin, losing weight, and "maybe" another trip I am pondering (either London or Vancouver).

If you could meet anyone (living or dead), who would that be, and why (No zombies!)
-Queen Elizabeth, because I find the British Monarchy to be fascinating!

If you could change one thing in your life right now, what would that be and why?
-I would have finished college years ago. :/

What exercise would you like to try, but are afraid to, what is holding you back?
-Crossfit is intriguing as all hell, but it looks hella scary. Parkour too, but in no shape to even attempt that

What is your favorite meal of all time?
-Cheeseburger and fries, with fish and chips being a close second

Were you in a clique in high school? If so, what one was it? (nerk, jock, cool, etc)
-Not really, I had a small group of friends, and I was able to get along with pretty much everyone.

Kerri Olkjer said...

I've been tagged a couple of times, shhhhh, I'm layzay with the blog tags.

Virtual Paul said...

These are always so fun to read. I just followed your blog so "hello". I am blogging my weight loss journey too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails