Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm really trying...


BooMama and Totally Together Reviews are giving away a HP TouchScreen as well! I didn't win the JollyMom one, so I am trying other places. @HP_PC on twitter brought me over to BooMama's page! And after reading some of her other posts, I think I'll continue to follow her.

I like the Totally Together Reviews as she writes from a woman's persepective! BlogHer does a great job finding such wonderful blogs!

But I'd really like to win this TouchScreen, it would really make a huge difference in my life and make things less complicating for me. If you know me at all, you know I juggle 2 jobs, 2 non-profits plus something that nearly resembles a social life... it can be really crazy in my life.

HP is really out doing themselves this holiday season and trying to spread some Christmas cheer! Thank you to BooMama & Totally Together Reviews for hosting these incredible giveaways!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails