Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Focus / Struggle

Right now my life is focused on raising my son and my home. I feel like I am constantly moving, doing something.

However the scale just seems to never budge, or when it does it goes up.

I need to rework my daily grind and make myself a priority. We have a membership to the YMCA however I haven't been since May.

I prefer to work out in the morning. As of late we've been working on painting the house after Mister Mans goes to bed, and staying up late to do it (midnight). After a long night of painting I just haven't been able to get out of bed early in the morning to get to the Y. I am hoping that soon the painting will be done and I can get to bed at a more reasonable hour so that I can get back into a groove with my workout.

Food is the other struggle.  At work I am constantly eating just out of boredom. I need to focus more on cooking and preparing meals at home. At work, I need to only eat when I am hungry. I used to have lifesavers that I would suck on while I was at work and was just mindlessly eating... I need go buy some more lifesavers.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails