Friday, September 30, 2011

Whether... weather

Well today is the first day that I can check the 10 day forecast for my wedding day and....

Source
I'm loving the temperature, but the showers... I can do without! I'd really love a clear and sunny wedding day! I know everyone says it's good luck if it rains on your wedding day, but I really wanted some nice pictures outside with all the fall colors and leaves.

Ah, le sigh, this is the one thing I cannot control, so no use in fretting about it or getting bent out of shape. I've got lots of other stuff to focus on.

Most of my DIY-ing is done. I just have a few paper projects to finish up, thankfully, I think I am going to be ok. (Famous last words?)

I've got some pampering scheduled for this coming week and I get to go to the airport on Thursday and pick up my brother and his lovely wife! It'll sure be great having a lot of the family come together!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails